Many companies have a high risk for fire, explosion or pollution and these risks occur in many work processes. Measures are necessary to ensure the safety of people and environment. Each production process has its own risks and these have to be avoided to the utmost.
Our fire watch is properly trained and certificated for the job. They are deployed in the chemical and petrochemical industry and in the on- & offshore and other industry. Even (semi) government institutions are supported by our employees.
They have the following minimum qualifications:
- A relevant completed education (Dutch LBO/MBO-level)
- A completed training fire watch
- VCA VOL
- Certificate Confined space guard/ manhole guard
- Proficient in Dutch, spoken and written
- Necessary knowledge of standards and guidelines in the safety field/ working conditions
- Addiotional job-training, such as gas measurement
- A drivers license
- Experience in industrial surrounding
As a Rigger you support Lifting operations under supervision. You take and follow actions to prevent undesirable situations where risks to individuals and systems arise.
Gas measurement specialist
Confined Space Guard
Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO'er)